If you’re like me, you’re pumped for tomorrow’s annual Fashion’s Night Out taking place in NYC and around the globe. I’ve gathered a list of 10 places you should consider stopping by if you’re in NYC during tomorrow night’s hectic frenzy. In the name of fashion, celebrities, and free drinks, take a look.
1. My Never-Ending Attempt to Meet Pharrell — Billionaire Boys Club & Ice Cream (456 West Broadway in SoHo) — BBC will be releasing a limited edition t-shirt in two colors in honor of the night; an exclusive collection of Just Don sports team hats will also be on-site. Pharrell and Mark McNairy will be at BBC from 7PM – 10PM to greet the first 100 customers. I believe you have to purchase one of the limited edition tees in order to meet Pharrell, as that was the case the past two years that I’ve been a part of FNO.
2. A Little Marc by Marc J, A Little NYLON Mag, and Some Converse, Too — Bloomingdales (504 Broadway in SoHo) — purchase $150 or more of Marc by Marc Jacobs’ fall collection and receive a free boxed stationary set; preview Australian label Backstage and enjoy a live DJ while getting the chance to appear on NYLON TV; customize a new pair of Converse in-store.
3. The Next Best Thing to Beyonce (and, no, it’s not Jay or Baby Blue) — Diane Von Furstenberg (874 Washington Street, 10014) — receive styling advice from Vogue editors, a makeup touch-up from MAC artists, get a psychic reading from a fortune teller, enjoy cocktails and desserts while listening to DJ Solange Knowles, Bey’s lil sis.
4. First Lady Lana Del Rey — H&M (Fifth Avenue and SoHo location) — enjoy a live DJ, advice from stylists, and enter to win access to a VIP H&M event featuring a performance by Lana Del Rey.
5. [Try to] Meet Kim K — Lord & Taylor (424 Fifth Avenue) — Kim Kardashian, the Azria (of BCBG Max Azria) family, Jill Zarin, figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi, past and present designers on Project Runway, and more will be on-hand to celebrate FNO at Lord & Taylor, from 6PM – 11PM. To meet Kim: you have to have purchased her True Reflection fragrance gift set ($123) to qualify – if time runs out, you may not be able to meet her. Opportunities to win prizes will also happen throughout the night. I wonder if Kanye will show up?
6. Rapper Azealia Banks + MAC — MAC Cosmetics (506 Broadway in SoHo) from 7PM – 10PM — Azealia Banks will have an exclusive performance at the SoHo MAC Cosmetics location.
7. Listen to the Lovely Alexa Chung DJ — Moschino (401 West 14th Street) — enjoy drinks & appetizers while listening to Alexa Chung DJ Moschino’s “Goldilocks & the Three Bears” themed FNO event. Limited edition Moschino iPhone cases will be available for purchase.
8. Where Brooklyn At? — NBA Store (590 Fifth Avenue) — meet the NY Knicks City dancers as well as MarShon Brooks of the Brooklyn Nets. Enter to win 2 tickets to a BK Nets home game, as well.
9. Alessandra Ambrosio – Need I Say More? — Victoria’s Secret (591-593 Broadway, in SoHo) — get your picture taken with VS Angel Alessandra Ambrosio from 7PM – 10PM. With a $65 purchase, you get access to the front of the line and a free limited edition VS t-shirt while supplies last. Enjoy a makeover by VS makeup artists, as well.
10. Smoke a Cigar with Scott Disick — Macy’s Herald Square — stop by Macy’s men’s lounge to meet one of my favorite Kardashian’s, Scott Disick, and get a picture with him if you make a qualifying purchase. Enjoy cigar rolling and drinks while you mingle with the New York Jets Flight Crew cheerleaders.
Most events are lasting from 6PM – 11PM, but there are exceptions. Head over to the Fashion’s Night Out official site to see a list of everything that’s going on tomorrow night. Enjoy!