Intern For iLikeSwag
iLikeSwag is the place you want to go to showcase your definition of swag. iLikeSwag is the source for finding the newest trends in the fashion world. Immerse yourself with the iLikeSwag network and meet interesting individuals, find out how everyone experiments with different styles, and what their influences are. Who knows, you may just be a trendsetter and be the inspiration to many others! Share your sense of inner swag here.
- Over 13,000 unique visitors per month, and rising!
- Over 50,000 page views per month
- Over 2,000 Facebook likes
- Over 600 Twitter followers
- Gender: 70% female
- Age: 66% between 18 and 36, 33% between 12 and 17, avg. age 20 yrs. old
- Connected: 50% of contributors run their own blog or personal website
- Common: Top occupations include students (college, fashion, architecture, art, design, photography, etc.), photographers, fashion designers, graphic designers, bloggers, models and stylists.
Below are the available positions for FALL 2012.
The following internships are NYC based.
This position is unpaid, but we do cover all transportation expenses.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
We’re seeking an aspiring fashion/lifestyle journalist to assist with blogging for iLikeSwag. Interns will be expected to research content, fact-check, copy-edit, trend report, and write engaging pieces for our fashion section. Our photographers will take any photos needed, but it is your responsibility to make the photos come to life with your writing. This is a great opportunity to hone your interviewing skills and be a part of the evolution of a feature story, from the street to the site. The Fashion Intern will be the right-hand to our Editors-In-Chief. The ability to socialize easily, write well, and self-motivate are essential skills for this position. The Fashion Intern will be expected to work 6-9 hours per week.
Please submit your resume, and three writing samples to Intern@theilsmag.com