Don't be shellfish...
Today on LEGEND-daily’s Reading List, I fill you in on Ryan Leslie‘s new video, the Nike Lebron X ‘Cork’, Travi$ Scott‘s recent interview with Hypetrak and many more! Hit the jump to see what’s new in world of fashion, and music.
- After dealing with a legal issue, Ryan Leslie is back like never before. With ‘Les is More‘ still in my iTunes’ rotation, Ryan has already began working on a new project, The Black Mozart EP. Ryan decides drops off a new video for ‘Carnival Of Venice‘ to get the ball rolling on the EP. Usual stunting and sophisticated rhymes combine for an excellent video by the Harvard grad. View the video below. [ThisGoesIn]
- Easily one of the most anticipated sneakers of 2013, The Nike Lebron X “Cork” will be a huge boost to this year’s sneaker game. February 23rd is the date for its release. Expect nothing short of chaos when that day arrives. The shoe’s upper base is made entirely out of wine’s best-friend, Cork. With Nike moving in the direction of more NSW-based sneakers, this release will be monumental. Mark your calendars and get your wallets ready as the sneaker is priced somewhere in the $300USD range. Click the link for photos. [Sneakernews]
- We all know how historic of a career Nas has had in the music industry but his sneaker game is no pushover either. Seen in anything from Jordan‘s to Adidas, Nas has always been an avid sneaker fan. It’s evident that he happens to be an OG when it comes to sneakers as well. See his greatest sneaker moments here. [Complex]
- With so much hype surrounding Travi$ Scott and the upcoming release of Owl Pharaoh, it’s only imperative that the public learns more about the young musical genius. Hypetrak sits down with the G.O.O.D. Music artist to get inside his brain. Questions of his roots, Kanye West and of course his music are asked and answered in this interview. Read the entire interview here. [Hypetrak]
- With Reebok’s T-Raww in stores now, Tyga will be elated to know that Rihanna was seen sporting a pair. This can easily result in some great sale numbers as a Rihanna co-sign can be helpful for anyone’s cause. Another plus for Reebok & Tyga is the very reasonable price tag($80USD) placed on the sneaker. With a couple sizzling singles, an upcoming album and his very own sneaker, Tyga is enjoying a very glorious first quarter in 2013. Click the link to see Rihanna in the T-Raww‘s. [IFWT]