This battle would be one for the ages. Surely it has been going on for sometime now in the fashion world as well as everyday life but if you put both in the ring who would win? Of course, many would say Originality but Trends happen to have a few haymakers up its sleeve. As much as some people may hate trends, they make the world go around. Trends happen to be just as important as Originality–they can be characterized as the ying-yang. Click the jump to see how they stack up against each other.
1) A very slim chance of achieving longevity
2) Attention spam for trends tend to be relatively short
3) Tends to make you forget your principles
1) A very high chance of short term success
2) New found attention can help propel to new heights
3) Can provide for lots of capital that can be used for the future
1) May take some time to flourish
2) Requires a lot of effort, thought-process and time
3) People may tend to steal your ideas
1) Is always appreciated
2) A very high chance of acquiring longevity
3) In the end, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery–I actually hate that saying.